Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Cape Island BIN

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


  2. #2
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    That's who I bought my Cape Island dress from. I bought from her before and she ships fast.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just bought one too. I haven't seen the Cape Island Dress for less than $45 (BIN) since it retired. I don't have Addy, but I LOVE this dress -- can't wait to see it in person!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kikilives's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your right about her shipping fast. I bought Kaileys Boogie board from them a week or so ago.

  5. #5
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    GEESH! That is a great price! Waaaaaa...I want it, but I can't this time...waaaaaaaaaaa...HEY! Wait a minute! DH did ask me what
    I wanted for [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] day this year...yeahhhhhh...

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

    <font color="red">"TO PUSH THE BUTTON OR NOT TO PUSH THE BUTTON"...</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Sheila.... PUSH THE BUTTON!!! LOL I JUST DID!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] MUHAHAHA

  7. #7
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I doubt if you'll ever see them around at that price again. Maybe at the MCM Sale.

  8. #8
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Wink

    No, I decided not to push the button. I saw a dress at Dollydressmaker's site I liked better.

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •